Friday, June 10, 2016

Fab Friday 89

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  I know summer is a busy time, but we'd love to have you play along!

This week is a sketch:


Try as I might, I just couldn't get the ribbon element to work out quite like it does in the sketch...but a sketch is just a suggestion or starting point, right?  So here's my little tweak on it.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Jar of love
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, 2016-2018 DSP stack
Ink:  Basic black, basic gray, pool party, peekaboo peach
Accessories:  Burlap ribbon, pool party stitched ribbon

I took a little liberty with making my fireflies kind of orange but I think it works.  I really wanted to use the peach DSP. And this card just makes me happy.  I used to catch fireflies and put them in a jar at my granny's farm all the time! I can't wait until Ian can do the same! He has his first mosquito bite, UGH!

Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's samples and play along, ok?

And if you haven't signed up as a new My Paper Pumpkin customer, what are you waiting for?  Time is ticking!  You only have a few hours left to get your first kit for $5!  Here's a fun sneak peek!


You can use this link to sign up!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...