Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Resistance is Futile

Hi stampers!  So I tried, I tried really hard to resist this stamp set and I just couldn't!  I mean, I don't know why anyone would really want to, it's so cute, but I was TRYING to keep my list short...hahahaha!  Any who, somehow it made it onto my order and I'm not sorry!  Globes are pretty trendy right now, I just picked one up at Target to go on my entryway table.  And I keep seeing CUTE hand embellished ones on Etsy!

So, it was one of the first sets I just had to use when my order came.  I made a pretty simple card but I like the small details.  I embossed the stand in the copper powder.  That stuff is so pretty!  And I used my aqua painter to spread the ink from the lines on the globe just a little.  Remember, a little goes a long way here.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Places you'll go
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, 2016-2018 in color DSP stack
Ink:  Versamark, dapper denim, emerald envy
Accessories:  Affectionately yours washi tape, copper embossing powder

I also really love that dapper denim DSP, this diagonal print especially!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...