Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Coral, Tide, and Lime

Hi stampers!  Do you ever get on a kick?  You know I do and this time it's a color combo.  I cannot stop using Calypso Coral, Tranquil Tide, and Lemon Lime Twist so I apologize now if you get really tired of them but I'm not sorry!


First, let's take a minute to note that there are smears on my sentiment :-)  I was messy on purpose.  Since I had used some black splattering, I didn't want my sentiment to look too clean.  My flowers are embossed in white and then I watercolored them.  I gave the layers of color time to dry in between and my leaves are lemon lime and then tide.  I lightly outlined with Pool Party.

What's fun is that I have another card with the same combo that looks nothing like this one and you may not even realize it's the same colors!  Are you excited yet? ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...