Friday, March 16, 2018

Fab Friday 133

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Does anyone else LIVE for Friday and the weekend???



I flipped the base, but other than that, it's pretty true to the sketch.  I had limited time to stamp so I had to keep it simple!


I have really got to use this suite a lot more, it's SO cute!  I just love the fun colors.  And I love that glimmer paper but man, does it shed quite a bit!  You can see some of it sticking to the lemon lime base.  EEK!

And this embossing folder does not seem to get the attention and love it deserves!  It's Fabulous!  Did you know that it's one of the thick folders?  So, it embosses really deeply and just looks so fun!

Anyway, if you see me with sparkles all over,  you'll know why ;-)  Make sure to check out what the rest of my amazing team did and play along with us!

Happy stamping!


Product List

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...