Monday, March 19, 2018

Easter Catalog Case

Hi stampers!  I have a really simple card I cased out of the Occasions Catalog over the weekend.  I was super excited to use my stamparatus for the one!  Why, you ask?  I'll explain in just a minute!  I totally messed this one up though.  The banner should be powder pink but I used flirty flamingo.  Maybe I'll make another.  To compensate, I added the powder pink as a mat which the one in the catalog doesn't have.


I wanted to use my stamparatus because big, solid stamps like this are often hard to ink well.  With the SAR(that's how I'm abbreviating it lol) you can stamp multiple times to get good coverage!  I inked up with pool party and then I came in with a dauber and used Bermuda Bay around the edge.
I'll try to come back a bit later today and add supplies, I'm running out of time! Clearly, I did not use the tool for the flowers as the one up there is WAAAAY off.  Whoops :-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...