Friday, March 15, 2019

Fab Friday 159

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have a sketch for you today!


I finally remembered to use this embossing folder!  It's so pretty.  I sponged it with some White Craft Ink to really make the design stand out.  For my image, I stamped and then spritzed with water on watercolor paper.  I then splattered it with a marker when it was dry.

I love the sentiment from Part Of My Story.  You only have a few more weeks to get it FREE during Sale A Bration!  Who wouldn't like to get a card and know their friend is thinking of them?

I think the color combo is slightly unexpected for spring but I really like it!  Hope you can join us in the challenge!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...