Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Hooray Yippee & Cheers

Hi stampers!  Lookie, I blogged again, ha!  Thanks to some free time I have at Ian's occupational therapy appointment.  He was supposed to officially start last week but with his influenza, he had to miss his first visit  Maybe I can use this time weekly to catch up on the blog!

This card was inspired by one of our amazing concept artists, Melody!  She created a super cute card and it pushed me to do something just a tad different.  It also pushed me to actually ink up this stamp set!  I have so many I haven't used!


I colored my gift with Blends in Call Me Clover, Pool Party, and I layered a couple of pinks for the heart.  I really wish we had a Mambo Melon Blend!  It was looking super plain as I mocked it all up together before adhering everything down, so I added my own background with one of the larger sentiments!  That's an idea and tip I need to remember and try more!

Some actual sequins and it was done!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...