Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy {heart} day!

Hi stampers!  Happy Valentine's day!  I'm sooo behind on Valentine's day stuff and I didn't get ANY cards sent out on Friday....oh well.  I did manage to make a couple of cards today and I really like them!  I got some free rub ons from SU back in January and finally got around to using them.  They aren't really my style but they sure are cute and I really like the color combos.  The hubby came in when I was working on them (darn it because they were for him) and he really liked them too...so much for a surprise...but at least I know he'll like them, lol!  I made two versions and can't figure out which I like best.  I used white craft ink on basic gray paper for one and gray ink on the gray paper on the other.  Which do you like best????


There is actually no stamping on this card (but please excuse my crooked cloud, hehe)!  It's all rub ons and the letterpress plate background  Hope you like them!

Stampin' Supplies:
Paper: basic gray, real red, whisper white
Ink:  craft white and basic gray
Accessories:  Rub ons, modern label punch, 2.5 inch circle punch, 3 inch sizzix circle die, scallop circle #2, letterpress plate

Happy stamping and Happy Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...