Monday, December 19, 2011

Mailable Monday - Tidings of Joy

Hi stampers!  Time for another Mailable Monday card!  I'm preparing my cards to send out today and I sure have to go through them to find ones that I can mail for no extra postage or a padded envelope, ha!  Looks like a lot of people may get hand delivered cards, hehe!  We just have too many fun accessories to pile on cards I guess! 

This card is a simple one I made a while back for a color challenge but I missed the entry date, hate when that happens!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Tidings of joy
Paper:  Very vanilla, river rock, early espresso, neutrals DSP stack
Ink:  Early espresso
Accessories:  smooch illuminate accent ink

I kept this one way simple!  I love this set but have put off doing much with it since it involves a LOT of coloring!  So, I thought I'd try a different way to use it by leaving it uncolored.  I think it turned out well!  I did cut out the star from river rock and then coated it with the illuminate smooch to make it shimmery.  It should go through the mail nicely:-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...