Tuesday, April 24, 2012

HSS 115

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's time for a new challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is a theme challenge and it's all about spring!


I sort of forgot about spring with the summer like temperatures we were having early on here but spring is here this week! Brrrr!!!  It's been up in the 70's and even 80's so it makes this week's 50's and 60's seem cooooold:-)

With the warmer temperatures we had though everything is getting really green which is my favorite part of spring!   I love it when the grass greens up and when the leaves on the trees come out!  It just transforms everything from the dim of winter and just makes me happy:-)  Kind of like this card!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Season of friendship, apothecary art
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, blushing bride, subtles DSP stack
Ink:  Crumb cake, blushing bride, wild wasabi
Accessories:  3 inch circle die, scallop circle duo die, blushing bride pleated satin ribbon, basic rhinestones, large pearls, twitterpatted buttons, crochet thread

I just had to pull out this set for my spring tree!  I haven't used it in a while but thought I'd give it a go since it's retiring!  I'm going to TRY to do more projects with my retiring stamps for the next month or so. 

Now head on over to the HSS site and see what other fabulous spring creations await and then play along with us!!!

Happy stamping!

8 comments:

  1. Very bright springy card! I love it! The colors are so pretty & just make you smile. it's been colder here in MN also after a few 70 & 80 days thrown in, but today looks like it will be sunny & beautiful. Been getting lots of rain which we desperately need, so everything is so pretty & green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love this card Mindy! The color combo is perfect, I love how you scaled down the size of the tree, and all the little details...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love your blooming tree all framed out in that lovely scalloped circle! And the little banner sentiment is just the right touch. LOVE banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindy, all of your cards are super happy, just like your sweet spirit...a true reflection of your wonderful self. Love the DSP you used, so fresh and so GREEN ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy this is adorable. I love the colors you used. Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, no detail spared. You are so good at layering and making things look so clean and pretty while using so many fabulous embellishments. Love this card and the layout is so pleasing to the eye. GO girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Beautiful!!! Love the great spring color combo!!! So many beautiful accents and love the texture!!! Great use of products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these colors! You and Robbie were on the same wavelength this week. These were the colors from my bedroom growing up. Love that combination and I am so sad that Season of Friendship is retiring too, but you did a great job incorporating it in this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...