Sunday, April 1, 2012

Summer Smooches

Hi stampers!  It felt like summer today!  It was in the upper 80's here today!  And the warm weather was a great way to kick off the latest Stampin' Up! promotion.....SUMMER SMOOCHES.

You've seen a few projects here with the products and I'm sad to say I don't have anything to share today.  I was at my mom's for a baby shower so I didn't have any stampy time:-)  But I wanted to let you know that you can get these special pre-order products NOW!  All month long, you can get your hands on this suite which will be in the upcoming catalog!!!!! 

Now, the brads and the stencil are a limited time thing, available ONLY for the pre-order.  And the brads are fantastic!  Like a brocade type fabric!  And remember, this promo is only for the month of April.  If you miss out you'll have to wait until June to get your hands on the summer smooches stuff again (when the new catalog comes out...remember it's a month early this year....June)  You can see everything by clicking on the little button over there to the right and I'll leave you with a pretty picture of some of the goodies!  And I'll try to get some more projects done to post:-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...