Friday, August 31, 2012

Fab Friday!

Hi stampers!  It's finally here, the debut of the Fab Friday Challenge Blog!  The design team and I are so excited so make sure to leave them all some love as they've worked very hard!!!!  If you haven't checked them out already please click the link up there and have a peek.  They are FABULOUS!

We will be keeping the challenges open for about a week and a half so you have a little bit of extra time to play!

So up this week is a sketch challenge:



And here is the little card I came up with:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Wonderfall, distressed dots
Paper:  Very vanilla, cajun craze, midnight muse, orchard harvest DSP
Ink:  Cajun craze, midnight muse
Accessories:  dotted scallop border punch, rich regals buttons

I kept it simple and pretty true to the sketch and I've been in a fall mood lately even though my cards haven't been very fall-ish....if I actually had time to make many this past weeks with work, ha!  I think I am ready for leggings and sweaters and boots though!  Oh and comfy cozy sweatshirts!  Anyone with me?  I've had enough of this heat!  Oh and the sentiment is from a retired wheel that I cut up...the name escapes me at the moment but sometimes you need just the right greeting and this one was it!

Anyway, head on over to the Fab Friday blog and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I love this set!! Of course, at first glance in the catalog I didn't. Just my luck that everything created with it is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new challenge blog! I have become a challenge-aholic lately, so what is one more? :) Love your card! How am I supposed to make my own when yours is so fab?! Oh, and I thought it was so funny that you said that you were sick of the heat but ready for sweaters and sweatshirts...ummmm, aren't those warm? lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...