Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A tall card

Hi stampers!  I need to start making cards of different sizes!  I forget how cute they can be!  I love long or tall cards so the sketch at Retro Sketches this week was perfect!


It's a super cute and simple sketch.  I had a lot of ideas for it but decided to use the sent with love bundle yet again.  It's so cute and the colors are pretty springy and fresh...just what we need this time of year!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Sent with love
Paper:  Whisper white, pool party, sent with love DSP
Ink:  Pool party, island indigo, calypso coral
Accessories:  In color polka dot brads, pool party ruffled ribbon, basic pearls

Sorry the picture is a little blurry.  For some reason today I couldn't seem to get a good photo!  Maybe it's the light....but isn't it cute!?!?  I sure am going to miss pool party come June....and those cute brads....and that cute ribbon!  Ack!!!!!

Happy stamping!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...