Monday, March 11, 2013

HSS 155

Hi stampers!  It's time for another fun challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is a fun and springy color challenge!

It was springy for about one day here on Sunday.  I even got to run outside and it was awesome...and then it was back to snow flurries yesterday, yuck!  At least this color challenge reminds me of spring.

I made an MDS page with one of my favorite pictures of my little cousin Kyleigh who just turned ONE!  I forgot just how teeny she was!

Now, don't forget to check out all the other design team samples and play along!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty, clean design, and a gorgeous photo! Oh my, I forget how tiny they were too. Beautiful work, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the page layout, but sorry, little Kyleigh steals the show. :) she is just adorable!

    love that simple layout and the font is just too cute. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful page Mindy! I love the simplicity of it. I often have too much on my page. Need to work on using less as the impact is so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...