Friday, March 15, 2013

Fab Fri 14

Hi stampers!  TGIF, right?  It's been a long week for some reason...although next week might be longer as work is picking up and I have to start covering games...OUTSIDE....blech!  It better warm up and warm up fast, lol!  Anyway, moving onto the fun stuff....the new color challenge over at Fab Friday!  We've got some fantastic spring colors for you this week!

I know we can use some spring around here!!!!  I'm hoping to get a run outside tonight after work since it's light so much longer now and it's supposed to be in the 50's!  We shall see.....

I had a lot of ideas of what stamp set to use for this challenge.  It obviously screams spring and flowers but I kind of didn't want to do the "norm" with this one either.  Alas, I did use a flower but I used some things I haven't used much of.  One, the curios collage stamp set and two, the SAB embossing folder!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Collage curios, wishes your way, distressed dots (background)
Paper:  Whisper white, sahara sand, pink pirouette lucky limeade, tea for two DSP
Ink:  Sahara sand, pink pirouette, calypso coral, lucky limeade
Accessories:  Circle and scalloped circle punches, basic pearls, doilies, bottle caps, dazzling details

Can I just say how much I love those little bottle caps????   There's also some sparkle on the rose although it doesn't show in the picture.  But it's there :-)

Now head on over and check out what the rest of the design team came up with...and SPEAKING of the DT you'll want to make sure you check out the little announcement we have!  It's very exciting!  Go see!

Happy stamping


11 comments:

  1. So sweet! I like how you scaled down the banner and other panels so the bottle top wouldn't get lost. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I like how you scaled down the banner and other panels so the bottle top wouldn't get lost. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Mindy, love the softness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a GORGEOUS card, Mindy! And such a great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! I skipped the bottle caps thinking that I didn't need them, but the more I see them, the more I think I was WRONG! Your design is great for these colors. I love the tiny banners- so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy, this is absolutely darling! Love it and can't wait to case it! I just ordered this stamp set and I have those cute lil' bottle caps just waiting to be used :) thanks for the spring inspiration! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mindy, this is such a fab card! You have done an amazing job here and those colours are perfect! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mindy, I love this card. Love the layers and wishin' I would have ordered some bottle caps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many tiny delights here! I love the large embossed area -- it really shows off the pretty embossing folder, and I love what you did with the doily. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card! Love love love!!! Def going to have to CASE this one! (one of these busy days!) Thanks, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...