Monday, April 29, 2013

Hey there stamp-a-majig

Hi stampers!  I've been getting friendly with my stamp-a-majig again today after getting the mosaic madness set.  Believe it or not this card went together pretty quick and I kind of love it!!!!  And I kind of love this color combo too!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Mosaic madness, my paper pumpkin welcome kit
Paper: Whisper white, coastal cabana
Ink:  Calypso coral, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe
Accessories:  Mosaic punch, basic rhinestones

Too bad my poor stamps will be lonely today since I'm getting my hair done (since I had to put that off on Thursday because my pre-order box was coming, ha...priorities people...priorities) and then working late.  Maybe we can play tomorrow night!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...