Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Need a little sunshine

Hi stampers!  Obviously we could all use a little sunshine with the events of Monday but we physically need some here in the Mid West too!  It's rained/stormed so much since Monday night!  Yeesh!  So much for the ball games I was supposed to cover at work...and it looks like rain until Friday!  Yikes!  I guess I did get a little sun on my run yesterday...which went ok...I only ended up a sweaty mess not a sobbing mess.  I actually ran pretty fast...I guess anger is a good motivator....and storm clouds, ha!  I only made it back about 20 minutes before it started storming!

Anyway, in other good news I'm all registered for convention in SLC this July!  I can't wait to see all my friends that live in my computer....you know....I could meet YOU if you sign up with the current special (and get a bunch more stuff free) and then come to convention!  I have to say that you get so much more out of it that just some business training!  It's inspiring in all aspects of your life and just plain fun!  Let me know if you have any questions and you can check out more info HERE.  I'd LOVE to see you in SLC!

So here's a simple card I made with the sunshine single stamp.  I used the poetry prints DSP stack which I got free at regionals...oh yeah...there's another great reason to go to convention!  FREEBIES!!!!  :-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: sunshine
Paper:  Very vanilla, crumb cake, midnight muse, poetry prints DSP stack
Ink:  Midnight muse, summer starfruit
Accessories:  In color dahlias, summer starfruit satin stitched ribbon, linen thread

I'm off to think about what fun goodies will show up in my display stamper stuff!  And what the pre-order will be!  Eek!  That's just a week away now!

Oh and one other note if you're a fan of the Fab Friday site.  The system we use for linking your projects up has been having some issues.  I'm not really sure what the problem is but I'm hoping it's fixed soon.  If you are having trouble linking up, I'm sorry!  BUT it appears to be working so if you have trouble either switch browsers or wait a while and try again.  Sorry I don't have better advice! And keep the entries coming!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...