Friday, September 6, 2013

Fab Friday 26

Hi stampers and happy Friday!  I've been having a nice little couple of weeks "off" :-)  I've been relaxing and not even stamping much!  Say what????  I know, I need to fix that!  I did get a little something stamped for the next Fab Friday challenge!  This week's colors come straight out of the holiday catalog!

I pretty much feel like September is the start of fall even if the calendar and weather differ!  I love fall!  The leaves changing, the cooler/chilly weather, sweaters and hoodies and leggings, boots, and of course the Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte!!!  I haven't had one yet as it's still too hot but I'll get one once it cools off a bit!

I of course made a fall themed card with these colors because...well...because I just HAD to and I HAD to use some of the sweater weather DSP!  I also love making a background with the truly grateful large image.  I just stamp it in different directions and boom...instant background!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Truly grateful, harvest of thanks
Paper:  Very vanilla, chocolate chip, tangerine tango, crushed curry, sweater weather DSP
Ink:  Chocolate chip, sahara sand, tangerine tango, crushed curry, soft sky
Accessories:  Chalk talk framelits, apothecary accents framelits

I stamped my corn twice and cut the yellow ones out and adhered them with glue dots so they are just slightly raised for some dimension.

Now make sure to play along with us at Fab Friday!  We can't wait to see what you make!  Grab a latte if it'll help :-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. I love the background on this one! I never would have thought to try that, but now I will! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...