Sunday, September 29, 2013

Super Simple Sunday

Hi stampers!  I know, I stink at life and blogging :-)  I promise I'm trying to get better but I really have not stamped much lately.  I thought I'd have TONS of time since I quit (which I do) but along with time you need ideas and inspiration and mojo which have been in short supply for some reason.  And then last night I locked myself away so I could finish my almost THIRTY swaps for my first Control Freaks swap (don't worry...I'll share them at some point)!  Let me just say that using some rounded corner panels was not my brightest idea when making that many!  I punched 216 or so corners, lol!!!  Good thing I got my envelope punch board...it made it a little easier!  I'll have a video for that in a few days!

Anyway, I've got a SUPER simple card today using the another thank you photopolymer set which I put off getting and am now kicking myself because it's TOTALLY cute!

I didn't have too much time the other night so I pulled it out and whipped up a super quick card!


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Another thank you
Paper:  Whisper white, coastal cabana
Ink:  Coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe, strawberry slush
Accessories:  Paper piercing pack

I can't wait to make more cards with this set!  I have to say I was skeptical about the clear sets (and don't get me wrong, I still love my rubber) but they are kind of fun!  Give them a try!  You won't be disappointed!

Happy stamping!



1 comment:

  1. I love your card! Don't worry it happens sometimes and your mojo Will soon be back ;)
    Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...