Friday, September 13, 2013

Have a Banner Halloween

Hi stampers!  I am offering something VERY exciting!  My first online or virtual class!  And it's FREE if you purchase the:


  • Build a banner simply created kit (133507) $19.95
  • Halloween banner simply created kit (132698) $.9.95

You can find the info here and on my classes page.


SPOOKY banner class
(FREE with qualifying order)
Any purchase of the Build a banner simply created kit (133507) and the Halloween banner simply created accessory kit (132698) will qualify you for a FREE video on how to assemble your banner with helpful tips and tricks!  You can stamp (even though there's no actual stamping involved) along with me!  Use the video as a guide or step your project up, it's up to you!

You'll get EIGHTEEN banner pennants so you'll have plenty of pennants left over to make other banners and well as all of the pattern and alphabet stencils which are also re-usable!

Other helpful supplies are as follows:
Sticky strip
Sponge dauber(s)
Stampin' Spritzers
Black ink
Re-inkers (any orange and yellow will work)
Hot glue gun

You can add these two items to an online order (in addition to any other merchandise you'd like) or email me to order.  The purchase of these two items will automatically qualify you for the FREE class!   After your purchase I will email you a link to my private YouTube video.  This link will be unique to you and I do ask that you don't share it.

This banner is unique to me and this class.  It is NOT the banner shown in the Holiday catalog.  Order yours today so you can decorate your house for Halloween!

Feel free to contact me with questions.  And don't forget you can order directly from my blog using the shop 24/7 button over the right or you can email me and I'll order for you!  I'll also have another class coming for a Christmas banner so if you order the banner kit now you'll have your "left overs" for that class as well!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Glad to see you have your first class posted. I hope you sell lots of kits Mindy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...