Thursday, August 11, 2016

Christmas in August

Hi stampers!  It's Christmas in August around here because my holiday catalog preorder got here earlier this week!  This catalog is seriously amazing!  And you all know I have a thing for the holidays so I'm totally in trouble! What's more is that so many of the products not only work in their respective bundles or suites, but work so well outside of them as well.  The holly bundle I used in this card also works with the tin of tags set and that's just one example!  So many products work with not only other holiday items but with items found in the annual catalog as well.  I did a live video of all my stuff on FB and talked about this some.  Make sure you follow me on FB to see those kinds of things!  And let me know if you need a catalog, ok?

I always have trouble creating when I get new stuff because I can't decide what you use so I kept my cards simple at first!  Here's the first one I made.

Stamps:  Christmas pines, holly berry happiness
Paper:  Whisper white, cherry cobbler, garden green
Ink:  Cherry cobbler, garden green
Accessories:  Gold metallic thread, holly berry builder punch

I LOVE that sentiment.  There are a number of sets I got mostly for the sentiments and this is one of them!  I also love that holly!  You can't get more Christmasy than holly!  I actually kind of forgot I got the holly bundle until I opened my order, lol!  I got quite a bit of free stuff with my hostess benefits and also some other demo perks!!!!  So, I got this bundle for FREE!  Don't forget about all of those awesome perks and free stuff if you're interested in becoming a demo!

Anyway, while summer is winding down for most people, we are getting super busy at the tail end!  I'll try my hardest to create and share a little bit when I can!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...