Monday, August 29, 2016

Summer's Almost Over...No Bones About It

Hi stampers!  I totally skipped over Halloween and went right to showing you Christmas stuff from the Holiday Catalog.  But, I love fall and Halloween too!  I need to sit down and make myself focus on some fall projects since it's quickly approaching!  It's almost September which to me, is the unofficial start of fall (even if it doesn't feel like it outside)!

I still can't believe that August is almost over though!  Summer seemed to take forever to get here and now it's over in a flash!  I was kind of sad about it but since our vacation I think I'm ready for fall to bring it!  I've been collecting some new fall clothes and I need to dig out the fall decorations!

Here's a cute little halloween card for you.  Isn't this little guy so cute?

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Labeler alphabet, cookie cutter halloween
Paper:  Whisper white, basic black, halloween night DSP
Ink:  Basic black
Accessories:  Halloween night washi tape, halloween night enamel dots

That cookie cutter punch is just too cute.  I saw somewhere that someone thought this little guy looked like he'd got shocked with a light socket and I totally see it, lol!  And you know I LOVE enamel dots!

Don't forget to check out my Holiday Catalog Virtual Launch Party on my FaceBook page!  You don't want to miss all the fun (in your PJ's if you so choose)!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...