Monday, November 7, 2016

OnStage November 2016

Hi stampers!  I'm just bursting to share everything from the OnStage event I attended in Madison this past weekend!  And as of now, I can!  I'm not going to share EVERYTHING right away but make sure to keep checking back for updates!  The live event was in the South Pacific and we had a few local events on Saturday so now that all markets in all time zones have had their events, we can share, yay!

I didn't take too many pictures... I have got to get better about that but there's just so much going on!  As always, it was great to see some of my friends and make more new ones!  Also, I should have taken pictures of the gaming comic con type conference that was also going on, ha!  This is the second SU event that I've attended that was next to a comic con, highly entertaining ;-)

I was also honored to be a display stamper for the event so you can also be on the lookout for those projects to post soon as well!


And let's just get this out of the way...no I never changed my name with SU when I got married.  I didn't change it initially because I had made the Artisan finalists that year and didn't want to cause confusion.  Then, I just forgot.  I want to share my samples with you but I'm waiting on some clarification of what I can and can's share and when!

Here's a picture of our little table decorations!  So cute!



And for the biggest surprise, I was picked to be part of the Artisan Design Team for 2017.  I'll post more on that later but here is the lovely gift box I received.  


I've known for a while and was just bursting!  I still can't believe that I got that phone call from SU and still think I dreamt it sometimes.  The talent on that team is just out of this world!

Anyway, that's a quick recap from the event and I'll be sharing my samples and our make and takes with you in the next few weeks!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on becoming an Artisan Team member! I look forward to following your.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming a Artisan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on joining the Artisan Design team! That's really exciting and I'm sure you will totally enjoy it! I am hoping to see some of the Saleabration and Spring stuff soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mindy! I love following the Artisan designers and will be looking forward to seeing your work. What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeee! I've been following your blog for years because I love your clean and simple style. Many, many congrats on making the Artisan team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...