Friday, May 26, 2017

Fab Friday 113

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday...or FriYAY as I'm definitely calling it today!  I'm super happy it's Friday and a long weekend since Ian has still been napping short with the weaning of his pacifier!  He does fine at night but naps are a different beast!  A few days were better but it's hard to get much done if he only gives me 45 minutes to an hour and then is still tired and REALLY crabby.  I even tried getting in his crib with him, ha!  I think he fell asleep and snored for like 10 seconds then rolled over and said get up, lol!  It's also been hard for me feeling like he's a ticking time bomb :-)  I really struggled with those sort of feelings when he was an infant and I'm not happy that anxiety is back!

Anyway, he did sleep better Thursday so I made a card for Fab Friday and then realized I made the next challenge instead of 113.  OY!  It's bad when the challenge coordinator gets it wrong! :-)  Thankfully, he stayed asleep long enough for me to whip out one with this sketch.


And here's what I made:


I've needed to break out this set and this DSP for a while now!  This card ought to find it's way to my momma since she loves all things chickens.  If she wasn't so busy with her volunteer job and having to come spend weeks at my house :-) she would probably have some!


I did a lot of scrunching with both my doilies here.  It's pretty easy, you just go around and scrunch them down toward the middle.  I always get them looking how I want them and then use a few glue dots to keep them in the shape I want.  I actually accidentally got the white one caught up in my paper piercer which I use to place my dots and tore it!  It's kind of covered in the end by my sentiment but really, it looked kind of cool and very rustic :-)

I'm hoping to stamp over the weekend but Jon's parents are coming to visit us in Tulsa for the first time so I'm sure they will keep us busy!  One of these days I'm going to get better at stamping and blogging daily!

Make sure to check out the challenge site if you haven't and play along!

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...