Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Missed Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  I meant to post a Mailable Monday post but life happened!  We took Ian's pacifier away last weekend and he did great over the weekend but unfortunately, he's been waking up crying and really unhappy an tired after about and hour all last week during his usual THREE hour nap!  I got very little stamping done without that nice long nap and with having to comfort him for a LONG time once he wakes up which is really hard to deal with.  Normally he wakes up well rested and really happy so it's hard to see him so tired and sad and I miss that extra two hours of time for myself.  I'm hoping it's just a phase and he'll figure it out and I'm hoping it's not the end of those three hour naps, he clearly needs more sleep!  Poor guy!

And then my dad and step mom came for a visit!  And I misunderstood when they were coming so I was busting my rear to get the house cleaned up earlier on Sunday than I had planned, ha!  And they have kept us busy!   We went to the Oklahoma Aquarium yesterday and it was so fun!

At least I have a simple card to show you today that would be perfect for dropping in the mail for a birthday!



I used all five of the new in colors, which I also love!  My splatters are from the number of years set.  I used a well placed post it note here and there to keep them out of the balloons as I stamped them.

And the die cut is actually a custom made sticker with our new multipurpose adhesive sheets *which aren't on the supply list  You just place the sheet on your cardstock, run it though the big shot, and then peel the backing off!  Nice and sticky!

I'm off to see my parents off :(  We'll miss them!

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...