Thursday, November 16, 2017

Merry Little Labels Tags - Stampin' Up Global Artisan Design Team Blog Hop

Hi stampers!  It's time for another awesome Artisan blog hop!  I cannot believe our year is almost up and they have announced the 2018 team (big congrats to all of you by the way, SO happy to see all your names at OnStage and I can't wait to see what you create) already!  WHERE did this year go?  I still can't believe I'm here and it's been such an honor to be a part of this amazing group.  It was also great to meet some of them (or see them again) last week in SLC.  How did we not get a group photo???

Anyway, onto the project at hand and enough of my emotional blathering :-)  We focused on the Merry Little Labels Stamp Set this time around.  It's such a cute little set!  My favorite stamp is the top right, I just think it's so cute!


I am forever scrambling to make some tags while I'm scrambling at the last minute to wrap gifts...are we seeing a pattern here? :-)  So, I thought for this hop, I'd get a head start and make some cute tags!

We have so many things to use on tags and I wanted to show you the variety you could get with both the coordinating Everyday Label Punch as well as other non-holiday items!



My no peeking tag uses the Celebration Thinlits, you know, the ones with the cute cake?  The Tag and tag overlay in that set of dies is perfect for any occasion!  And as a bonus, the punched shape fits perfectly on it!  I kept this one super simple with just a few Enamel Shapes so you can quickly make this tag if you're always in a hurry like me!

The special delivery tag uses the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.  Do you have that punch?  I forget about it sometimes but it's so great.  You just cut your paper to 2 inches wide and can make a tag of any length!  I switched out the label punch for oval framelits here and added a doily and some burlap for my finishing touches.  Again, a super simple but super cute tag!

For my final tag, I combined some shapes, including the punch.  I think it adds a lot of visual interest to have three shapes and then the Boxwood Embellishment is perfect here!  I added some Clear Faceted Gems to tie in the "sparkles" from the DSP on my background and then a little 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon for some more shine!  My sentiment is heat embossed with white powder.

These tags came together super fast and are going to look great on my gifts this year!  I encourage you to make some of your own with this set!  It was so fun!  And maybe you won't be scrambling like I usually am ;-)

Now, head on over the the Netherlands and see what Miriam has in store for you, you're going to LOVE it!


Tanya Boser

Happy stamping!

Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...