Thursday, November 23, 2017

Stampin Up 2018 Occasions & SAB Display Stamper Blog Hop - Day 4

Happy Thanksgiving!  Even though it's a holiday and you've eaten too much turkey, I hope you'll still have time to hop with us and see some more of the amazing samples from OnStage!

The Sweet Little Something Stamp Set is just like Baby Bear, it's a photorealistic stamp set and it's pretty cute!  I immediately knew I'd use it for a scrap book page of my sweet little someone.  I added some of the Myths & Magic Specialty Washi Tape and embossed my sentiment in white.  It makes for a cute and simple scrapbook page!

 I'm trying to remember my color combos for my samples and I should have written them down.  I think this one is soft sky, pool party, and Bermuda bay.

This set is perfect for baby shower gifts and cards, too!  I wanted to do a girl project and a boy project.  The card was SUPER simple.  Just some stamping, a linen bow and done!  I think it is soft sky, pool party, and dapper denim.  My little girl is powder pink, blushing bride, and sweet sugarplum.  Our In Color Bitty Bows look SO cute on these bunnies!

And with our new paper ribbon, I HAD to make an Easter card since it looks just like grass!  I dyed some of our embossing paste with pool party ink and used it to stencil in my clouds.  This little bunny is smokey slate, basic gray stamped off once, and then full strength.  This is another one of my favorite display projects!  And I really love that this stamp set can work and has sentiments for so many holidays and occasions!  It's very versatile and I'm sure there are a lot more ways you could use it!


I hope you enjoyed today's projects and really do hope you had a great Thanksgiving!  I think I'm still in a food coma as I write this up!  And I'm thankful for so many things and that definitely includes Stampin' Up and all of my wonderful friends, readers, and customers that I've met because of SU!

Now it's time to go visit Charlet and see all the pretty things she has for you today!



Dawn Olchefske

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...