Friday, November 17, 2017

Quilted Christmas

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  As soon as I saw this set I knew I needed it!  Now, how long did it take for me to put it to good use?  Don't ask, lol!

But, I whipped up this pretty card a few weeks ago and I kind of LOVE it!  The color combo is to die for, I think!  Real read, old olive, bermuda bay, pool party, and emerald envy work perfectly together!  The stamp is super easy to stamp since it's photopolymer!


I love the bright colors against the white!  And I turned my embossed panel over.  I didn't like the way it looked right side up ;-)

(I'm falling asleep on the couch as I write this so I'll do the supply list later lol!)

Happy stamping!


Add basic black to the list, I forgot ;-)


Product List

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...