Friday, April 27, 2018

Fab Friday 136

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday.  And Friday could not come soon enough!  It IS Friday, right?  I'm so off with Jon being gone last week and then again this week and for even longer.  Ian napped ZERO days so I got nothing, or at least next to nothing, stamped or blogged as you probably noticed.

Anyway, I did get a card done for Fab Friday because we have a new challenge for you over there!


I kind of love this one!  And I kind of love the resulting card!

I had to make two dragons because Ian wanted one when he saw me making this one :-)  He was so excited to have such a beautiful dragon or so he said :-)

I used my silicone craft sheet and re-inkers to do the background and I added some of the sparkly embossing paste once it was dry.  I did the same thing for my dragon except I stamped him and cut him out when it was dry.  I think he looks fantastic and obviously so did Ian :-)  These colors are great together!

Make sure to check out what the design team did and play along with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...