Monday, April 23, 2018

Mermaid Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday, the start of a new week.  It's kind of a wacky one here, we just have a few things going on out of the norm and I kind of hate that.  I'm not sure if I'll get much time in the stamp studio, but we shall see.  I did clean a bit and reorganize my inks and papers over the weekend...instead of actually stamping...sigh.  But it feels good to have that done and I'm slowly and I mean SLOWLY getting used to the color changes.  I can't wait to fill the holes in my ink pad storage with our new colors!

Speaking of colors, I was SO, so happy to see Coastal Cabana and Mint Macaron returning!  I immediately thought they would look great on a mermaid card and I wasn't wrong!  I still kind of can't believe this adorable set isn't going to be in the new catalog. So, if you want it, better grab it!


I watercolored my mermaid with both Coastal Cabana and Mint Macaron.  Her scales have a little Wink Of Stella for sparkle.  The background is also those two colors.  I took my silicon sheet and scribbled on it in various places with the markers then spritzed it and squished my paper on it.  Once it was dry, I took an aqua painter and added some drops with Coastal Cabana.  I also stamped a few bubbles form the stamp set.

Those Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate Sheets are also retiring and this print is perfect for mermaid cards!  A few well placed gold flakes completed my card!  I hope you like her!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...