Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Catalog Case

Hi stampers!  I'm failing at blogging again, lol!  My to do list has been long this week!  Anyway, here I am, sharing another card!  The inspiration for this one was a project in the catalog!  It was a cute treat box but I thought it would make a great card!



Don't forget that our catalogs are perfect sources of inspiration and you can change them up anyway you can dream up!



I LOVE the color combo of Basic Black, Gorgeous Grape, and Pumpkin Pie!


And don't forget about shapes and labels in random die sets!  The background die cut is from Foliage Frames Framelits and totally not Halloween related at all BUT it works!  I love that the concept artists pulled it out for use on the project in the catalog.  Don't forget to mix and match!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...