Monday, September 17, 2018

Mailable Monday - Superhero Edition

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  I don't know about your house, but around here, we are ALL about the superheroes!  I may have tried to be a good mom and buy Ian some superhero t-shirts (Carter's sells licensed characters now, FYI) and now it's ALL he wants to wear!  If I dare bring him one of his other shirts, he's super offended :-)  Tomorrow is school picture day so I'm crossing my fingers he will wear a nice shirt and not want to be Batman, lol!  It's funny because he's never really cared much about what he wears but he sure does now!

Anyway, I passed on all of the Halloween items in the holiday catalog in August, if you remember.  But then I saw some cards with the Spooky Sweets Bundle and these adorable bats and I realized I needed it.  I also realized when it came that it would make the perfect Batman card and it came RIGHT at the height of the Batman obsession.


It's pretty simple but I'm excited to play around and make some more SUPER cards!  Even dad may have come in my office the other day and asked to play with this one ;-)  I made my sentiment my piecing together the "you are" from Thoughtful Banners and then used Labeler Alphabet.  Don't be afraid to mix and match with sentiments, that's totally in right now and I think it's a fun look.

Happy stamping! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...