Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Christmas in September

Hi stampers!  Happy Wednesday! I hope everyone had a good long weekend!  I took some time off from stamping and blogging and just had family time and got some things checked off our to-do list!  BUT, I had to make sure to post today because it's my favorite day of the year!  The day the HOLIDAY catalog goes live!  It's always my most favorite catalog because I LOVE fall, Halloween, and Christmas!


I sent them out to my customers that have ordered in the past 12 months but if you need one, please let me know!



I actually don't have a Christmas card today, shocking, I know ;-)  But I wanted to kick things off with a fall card since it's September and all.  It doesn't feel like fall in Oklahoma and probably won't for a few months (lol) so I'm just going to pretend!  Have you seen this set?  Did it make it onto your radar?  I'm guessing it didn't for a lot of folks but it's SO CUTE!  It's called Making Every Day Bright and while it isn't part of the bundle with the Christmas Bulb Punch, it totally coordinates!  There is an image for just about every occasion!  Just look at this cute feather!


ACK!  Isn't it cute!?!?  I pulled out some fall colors to experiment with Soft Suede, Merry Merlot, Cajun Craze, Fresh Fig, and Tranquil Tide.  They are pretty fabulous together!  The washi tape and that gorgeous ribbon are also from the holiday catalog.  The ribbon is Merry Merlot and copper and gorgeous!  My TINY little sentiment is from another holiday set, Country Home.  Don't forget to scour ALL of our stamp sets for great sentiments!

And don't forget, you can use bonus coupons now if you shopped and earned in August!


If you haven't checked out the Holiday Catalog, do it now!  Hopefully I'll get to stamp some this week since the weekend didn't go as planned.  Hopefully....I'm always thrown off when there's a holiday...what day is it again? :-)

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...