Friday, May 24, 2019

Fab Friday 164

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I've been MIA because it's just been a crazy week!  I had every intention of blogging from our hotel while we took a little trip to Six Flags in St. Louis with my parents as is our end of school tradition but I didn't have time.  I came down with some food poisoning, eek!  Then we spent the day at the park and tried to get going early the next day to avoid bad weather driving back to Tulsa.  We still hit some and then ended up having horrible weather here Wednesday.  The river is flooding pretty badly (we are ok but close enough to make me nervous) and we almost had a tornado form basically in our back yard.  CRAZY!  So, I spent a lot of the time I was going to blog, watching the weather!

Anyway, I did manage to get a card done for Fab Friday!  Of course, my pre-order came right when I left town!  So, I pulled some of it out to play today!  But first, let me show you the colors!



It's super springy!  I feel like we passed spring or waffled back and forth between winter and summer here!  So, here's some spring from the new catalog!


I used sponge daubers to color in my flowers with the three colors.  How fun is the little cutout I used from the Perfect Parcels Die?  This was a fun and simple card and I think it works perfect with the colors!

Make sure to check out the design team and play along with us!

And let's hope the weather calms down!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...