Thursday, May 30, 2019

Farewell Favorite Colors

Hi stampers!  Here's another card I made using retiring items.  This was the most fun card I've put together in a long time!

I'm pretty sad to see this collection of in colors go and I'm hoping I see at least a few of them back sometime!  I wouldn't be mad if we had another impromptu color change RIGHT NOW if Lemon Lime came back! HA!


I watercolored each color and let them all bleed together.  I then let it dry and came back to add some drips and splatters.  I added the smaller splatters with the markers by flicking them in their cap.  I'm not usually patient enough to do multiple layers but it's really worth it!


Some heat embossing with white powder and a few pearls finished it off!  A complicated (yet easy to do) background and a simple sentiment were perfect for each other!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...