Friday, May 10, 2019

Fab Friday 166

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's time for another challenge over at Fab Friday!  We have a sketch for you this time!


I went with the Follow Your Art Suite for this one so you get a little sneak peek of new catalog goodies!



The colors in this suite are so fun and I chose to use Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, and Calypso Coral.  The little main focal thing can be used to wrap ribbon or twine around but I like it for the sentiment, too!  The little border is from the dies and is a fun scalloped design.  This will be a fun card for any of my crafty friends!
<3 p="">
Make sure to check out what the rest of the team did!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...