Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Best Day of the Year!

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  It's the best day of the Stampin' Up year, or one of the best anyway!  The 2019-2020 Annual Catalog goes live today!  You should be able to order RIGHT NOW!!!!!  Happy dance!



My card today uses one of my new favorite things or two of my favorite new things!  A Little Lace Bundle!  It includes the A Little Lace Stamp Set and the Stitched Lace Dies.  You can order it as a bundle and get 10% off!


You may have seen me post the die cut panel on Instagram a few weeks back!  This is what I ended up doing with it!  It's really simple but simple works because the die is so intricate!  A little stamping and a few sequins and it was done!  I also think the colors are a bit of a surprising combo but I like it!


My picture isn't great, sorry!  It happened to rain AGAIN when I needed to take the photo.  Maybe I can come back if it's sunny today!  

Here's another idea from Stampin' Up for this bundle!  See how you can cut the edges.  You can leave it as a whole background as well.



If you look through the samples in the catalog, you'll see this die showcased on a number of projects and I just love it!  So many possibilities!
I'm going to try to hop on my facebook group later today (shooting for noon or so Central Time) and show you some things including this die!  

What are you must haves?  What are you ordering today?

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...