Friday, June 21, 2019

Fab Friday 166

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  Where is the time going?  Summer is flying by!  We had my dad and step-mom here this week and have been so busy having fun!   I did take a little time out (and I mean a little) to make a card for Fab Friday!  I also got to show my step-mom a few of my new goodies!  She goes to a stamp camp in our hometown every now and then!  I wish we had time to stamp but we are always so busy!  Anyway, let's say hi to our new in colors!


And here's my we are really busy card ;-)


Sorry for my not so great photo but it was dark out but I think you get the idea.  What I LOVE about our products (especially our note cards) is that you can make a SUPER cute card in about a minute.  I really did whip this up in just a few minutes!

Now make sure to check out what the rest of the team did!  And make a 5 minute card or a 60 minute card with us! It's totally up to you!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...