Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sailing Into Father's Day

Hi stampers!  VBS is kicking my rear :-)  In the best way of course!  I had planned to blog more and maybe even stamp but 300+ kids, dancing and keeping up with Ian while Jon is out of town has proved too much for me, lol!  Tomorrow is the last day so hopefully I can rest up and get my act together then!

I did at least manage to get another Father's Day card done.  I think I'll give this one to my dad.  It's based loosely on a card on the cover of the catalog.



I sponged part of the label shape for a bit of an ombre effect.  A sponge brayer would have worked better but I was too lazy to do that (lol) so I used a regular old sponge.  I just love that print on the DSP!

Now, will Jon's present get here in time?  I was all ahead of the game for once and wouldn't you know, the store at the mall was out of what I was going to get him and of course the shipping hasn't updated to see if it will be here in time.  The best laid plans, ya'll! :-)

Anyway, maybe I'll FINALLY decide on my first new catalog order tonight!  I haven't ordered STILL!  Eeeeee!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...