Thursday, June 6, 2019

Rainy Days Are For The Birds

Hi stampers!  If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen these birds already!  I didn't have anything to share yesterday but I did have them colored in.  This is what I made with them!  The stamp set and dies are in a bundle and coordinate perfectly to cut out this image with a fun label shape!  I miss some of our label dies that have retired but I really like this new shape!

I colored with my Blends on Crumb Cake which is fun to do and looks really cool!  Let me remind you that I am NOT a good colorer but these make it look like I might be!  So if I can do it, anyone can!


I also think this suite was made for the Subtle Embossing Folder!  It added just the right texture and I added a little more by splattering some ink from my Crumb Cake Marker.

It's rainy here today so I couldn't get a great photo.  I had to edit it quite a bit to get it to show more of a true Crumb Cake color so please don't think there is something wrong with my hand over there, LOL!

Happy stamping!

Product List

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your card....PS How do you splatter? I have a hard time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...