Thursday, November 14, 2019

A Christmas Tree Case

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  I'm getting ready to head to VEGAS for our Onstage event!  Hope to see some of you there!  I'm definitely looking forward to some warmer temperatures!  I'm in full on holiday mode and I can't believe I'm going to get to see the Occasions Catalog!  It all goes so fast!

Speaking of the Holiday Catalog, I HAD to case this card!  It's so simple and I so love it!


I love the Mint Macaron with all of the bolder colors and the accents of gold!  And I always love plaid and polka dots!  You can find the full supply list in my FB group.  I will say I miss the old supply list I used to have available here but I hope to have something like that around one day.  It's just going to take some time.  SU made some adjustments and I adjusted my budget :-)  So hang tight and check out the group in the meantime!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...