Monday, November 11, 2019

Thankful Pumpkin

Hi stampers!  Look at me, posting on a Monday :-)  This card is for you, all of my friends and readers who are here when I decide to blog and when I need you :-)


I finally ordered the Come To Gather DSP and I'm so glad I did.  I love the colors and I love the way the rustic wood pattern pairs with the gingham!  I also love the addition of Cajun Craze here, too!  My sentiment is from the To Every Season Stamp set and I think it pairs nicely as well!

Make sure to check out the supplies in my FB group if you have any questions!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...