Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Country Christmas

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm switching gears to a Christmas card today, specifically with snowflakes, because it went from 70+ to 20 some here the last two days.  And it snowed yesterday, in Oklahoma!  It wasn't a lot but there were flurries!

Anyway, I thought this cute Christmas card would be good to share.  I really love this one.  I love the combo of Poppy Parade and Coastal Cabana.  I also love the little touch of gingham with the snowflakes!  It looks a bit country, and I'm not mad about it!


I stamped my background and then spritzed it a bit.  I let it dry mostly before I flicked some ink with my marker so some of it bled a little bit.  I also covered my punched out snowflakes with our Shimmery Crystal Effects which added a fun touch.  A little bit of silver thread finished it off.  The silver is the perfect finishing accent and I tend to not use silver too much and I really should!

You can find the full supply list in my FB group if you need it!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...