Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Christmas Rose

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm back from Vegas and OnStage and back to the real world, I think! And I'm headache free!  I had a headache most of my time in Vegas, blah!  That's part of the reason I didn't share a lot from the event and my room had terrible cell service and internet!  I'm going to try to play catch up this week!  Also catching up with laundry but that's a whole other thing ;-)

Anyway, I'm sharing a card I FINALLY made with the Christmastime is Here Suite!  It's so gorgeous and the only thing I stamped here is the sentiment!  Talk about easy cards!  That gorgeous image is from the DSP and cut out with the dies!  I adhered it to my card panel and then carefully trimmed the edge off so that it fit onto the base.


Impress your friends and family with pretty cards and virtually no work!

Additionally, get ready for a sale tomorrow! For three days, get select merchandise for a discount during our Online Extravaganza!  Check back tomorrow for more details!



Off to do more laundry!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...