Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HSS 140

Hi stampers!   It's Tuesday and time for a new challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is inked embossing folders...at little messy but a lot of fun!

I really love the gingham paper in the orchard harvest DSP and I'm going to be sad when I run out...BUT, I realized I can make my own!  Yippie!  All it takes is some ink and the stripes embossing folder!
Super easy and super pretty!  Right?  Now head on over to the HSS blog and check out all the other awesome projects!  And don't forget to play along!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. I think this set will need to go on my wish list.

    Thanks for sharing
    Zena
    www.zenakennedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously dying over the colors...LOVE them! The layers of leaves are perfect! You did a great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That gingham is so awesome, it looks like a picnic blanket! Your cluster of autumn leaves looks so crisp and colorful. Super job! Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...