Thursday, October 4, 2012

Simple sketch

Hi stampers!  Quick post today (because again, I do these the night before and I need to get to bed, ha).  I really liked the sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday this week so I played along and really like how it turned out!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps: Greetings of the season
Paper:  Crumb cake, festival of prints DSP stack
Ink:  Crumb cake, whisper white craft
Accessories:  Paper piercing pack

So simple but so striking I think!  I just love that pattern stack and this sketch!  I may have even made a few cards after this one using it!  Looking back, I think I could have added a few things to this card so maybe I'll have to have a re-do.  My mojo is starting to find it's way back to me.

That's it for today.  I edited a bunch of photos today so hopefully I can post often!

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous card! LOVE the fabulous colors you used--so unusual for a holiday card! LOVE it!!! Thanks for joining us at TSOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy I so LOVE the Crumb Cake on Crumb Cake layer (totally CASE'd it:). This card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool papers ...and I love the kraft background! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...