Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sweet Surprise!

Hi stampers (and sorry for the lateness of this post....I had autopost all set to go....but the best laid plans....of course I'm out of town so it took a bit of time to get interwebz) I have a big surprise today!  I'm the guest stamper at The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge!  I was so surprised and excited when Karen emailed me, ohmygoodness!  I always love her sketches!

And this week's is fabulous!  Just look!

And I had so many ideas for it!  I had a hard time deciding what to do.  I will be using this one again for sure.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Snowflake soiree, mixed medley (hostess)
Paper:  Very vanilla, early espresso, cherry cobbler, island indigo, festival of prints DSP stack
Ink:  Early espresso, cherry cobbler, island indigo
Accessories:  1-1/4" scalloped circle punch, circle punches, argyle embossing folder, basic rhinestones

As I'm in a rush to get this posted I'll come back and edit the supplies later.  But I had to use the little hostess set we got at convention!  It worked perfectly for this card!  And of course I flipped the sketch because I like to mix it up:-)

Now make sure to play along with the challenge!  And you could be a guest stamper!  Squeeee!  So exciting!

Happy stamping!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Guest Stamper! Your card is wonderful!! Love those snowflakes stamped in fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Wonderful card Mindy! Love your color combo and your pretty stamped snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Mindy!! Love how you turned the sketch. These colors are gorgeous. Such a treat to have you join us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your snowflakes with the fun banner - so sweet! Your take on the sketch is fantastic and I'm so happy you played along with the team today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Love the mix of colors you used. So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve your style and LOVE this card!!. So glad you got to join us this week.

    xx SJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. too adorable!!!!!
    love the layout and the colors you used!!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Mindy! Next month my class theme is "snowflakes." May I case this card for it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you flipped the sketch and those snowflakes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...