Thursday, October 4, 2012

O Christmas Tree

Hi stampers!  I know, I know....another Christmas card....but I'm beat (as I'm writing this Wed night to post Thurs) so it's all I've got right now.  I did make a Halloween card that I'll share later and I hope to get more done this weekend.  I'm just not into Halloween for some reason this year which is odd for me.....I've got a bunch of design team projects to do too so we'll see what gets done.  I've got way too much going on these days it seems!  I'm even going to bed early for the second night in a row!

I cased this card a few weeks ago from our demo magazine and I love it!  It's so simple but so cute!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Greetings of the season
Paper:  Crumb cake, cherry cobbler, festival of prints DSP stack
Ink:  Early espresso
Accessories:  Basic rhinestones, circle punch

See, simple and cute!  I just love that DSP stack!  The corners were rounded by using a circle punch.  You just stick the corner in the punch with the punch upside down and it's like a corner rounder!  I think I shot a video of it...I'll have to look on my camera....sad I can't remember, huh?

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...