Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Blended Seasons - Fall

Hi stampers!  Happy hump day!  We've made it to the middle of the week.  I'm not sure I've been very successful...it's always hard to reenter regular life after a visit back home :-)  Anyway, at least I got some stamping done on Sunday and I have a card to share using goodies from our upcoming promotion!

Starting August 1st, customers can get their hands on the Color Your Season Bundle and it's AMAZING!


It's a stamp set and coordinating dies and you can also get a new set of watercolor pencils!  I shared a comparison on my Instagram stories yesterday so make sure you look me up at Badabingpapercrafting and check that out!

For this project, I went with a fall theme.  Maybe it was the cooler temperatures at my Mom's house...which were AMAZING, by the way!  But the set itself is awesome because you can incorporate it into any season making it super versatile!


Do you see that the dies are stitched!  I die!  Get it?  LOL!  They really are fantastic. The negative image is also stitched so you can use that, too!

I used my Cajun Craze pencil to create a really light watercolor wash and I colored the wheat with Crushed Curry.   Once it was fully dry, I stamped my sentiment with Blackberry Bliss.  I love this color combo.  Oh, and that stamp is from Another Wonderful Year and I simply masked off the part I didn't want to ink with a post it note.

I also used the Subtle Embossing Folder.  It's hard to see in the catalog but it basically looks like textured cardstock.  Trust me when I say you need this one!  I also splattered a marker for some more depth and texture.

Stay tuned for more with this great set of products!

Happy stamping!

Note:  The products aren't listed in my database yet so they won't be in the product list below.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...