Monday, July 23, 2018

Mailable Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  How can it be the last full week of July already?  I took off with Ian for my mom's house last week so I didn't post much.  I always think I will have so much time but then we have fun on the farm and I don't :-)


I came up with this bright color combo the other day and I had to use it on a fun card, so Picture Perfect Birthday was...well....perfect!


It's pretty simple but I only needed the noisemakers and a few accents!  The stitched piece is with the new stitched dies.

And I hand cut the little noise makers out.  They are pretty simple to cut out.

Now it's back to our normal routine...and laundry!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...